PCBs / Panels for sale
Over the past several years i made PCBs and Panels for quite a few Thomas Henry DIY projects, as well as for my own fonitronik DIY projects.
These are available via retailers, in general i don't have any stock and won't sell directly.
If something is out of stock just bug the retailers to re-stock.
Thomas Henry Projects
Over the past couple of years i had the privilege and pleasure to publish PCBs and front panels for several Thomas henry designs. Thomas Henry contributed quite a lot great designs to the synth-DIY community. He published several books on the same topic. The designs are either making use of ICs that have not been used this way before or try to use easily available common parts. Either way the designs are unique and the results are great.
To the right you will find my documentations for the PCBs i provided for his projects so far.
If not provided in my documents the original schematics and BOMs can be found in the Thomas Henry subforum at electro-music.com.
- TH-QFG-v1.pdf - 1,935.22 KB
- TH-VCO-MAXIMUS.pdf - 891.86 KB
- TH-VCFaderVCA-v1.pdf - 1,449.62 KB
- THx4046-VCO_V2.pdf - 1,724.29 KB
- TH555VCO-BuildNotes.pdf - 259.26 KB
- TH_2164VCFVCA-v1.pdf - 940.88 KB
- THContrLFO-BuildNotes.pdf - 278.21 KB
- TH_CMOS_ADSR_v2.pdf - 307.19 KB
- TH_CMOS_ADSR_REV3.pdf - 533.74 KB
Triple Vactrol Resonators
(PS3100 bandpass VCF core)
mh21 DIY Resonators documentation
also available from THONK
- The Cascade (fonitronik), a three channel attenuverter, mixer, processor in 4HP, the swiss army knife for your Eurorack
- Attenuverting Chicklets (fonitronik), a small attenuverter PCB chicklet for retrofitting your existing DIY modules or more...
TH VCO MAXIMUS
A full featured VCO based on the CEM3340 IC, including a versatile suboscillator.
TH VCO MAXIMUS.pdf
TH VC Fader/VCA
An OTA-based voltage controlled X-Fader with incorporated VCA, for both AC and DC coupled signals.
TH VC QFG
A triangle core quadrature VCO and LFO.
TH 555 VCO
Triangle core VCO with a twist, using a 555 Timer in the reset circuitry. This gives this VCO it's unique sync sound.
TH X4046 VCO
Abusing a 4046 PLL IC to work as a 1V/Oct VCO give you this special and fameous sync quality.
TH 2164 VCF/VCA
Your vanilla VCF with VCA, from the book "Build a Synthesizer for the 21st Century".
TH Controller LFO
Obviously this is Thomas best and most versatile LFO, giving you a natural fade-in of the modulation.